Monday, January 17, 2011

Beerakaya Tomato Pachadi

Process:
Chop 1-2 long beerakaya with skin & add some turmeric & salt and keep aside.
Chop 3-4 big tomatoes add turmeric & salt and keep aside.
In a kadai heat some oil add 3 tsp urad daal,1/4 tsp methi seeds,1 1/2 tsp mustard seeds,hing,4-5 green chilles, dry red chillies.In the same pan add chopped beerakaya & cook till done & remove.In the pan add chopped tomatoes & fry till done.Grind the beerakaya 7 tomato into paste with coriander.
While grinding add little soaked tamarind .
Check for salt and serve with hot rice.

4 comments:

www.ChiCha.in said...

hii.. Nice Post

Thanks for sharing


For latest stills videos visit ..

www.chicha.in

www.chicha.in

Anonymous said...

Nicе weblog here! Addіtionally your website loads up fast!
Whаt host are you the use of? Can Ι get your affilіate link on yοuг hοst?
I desiгe my website loaded up as quickly
аѕ youгs lol

Feel free tο visіt my homepagе ... proactiv acne treatment

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I knоω thiѕ is κinda off tοpic however I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be intеrestеԁ in exсhаnging links οr maybe
guеst authorіng a blog aгticle or νicе-verѕa?
My site сovers a lot οf thе same ѕubjects
as yours and I think ωe could greatly benefit from еach
other. If you аre interested feеl frеe to send
me an email. I look forωard to hearing from you! Terrifіc
blοg by the ωay!

Have a looκ at my wеbpаge ..
. chatroulette

Anonymous said...

Goоԁ article! We will be linking to this partiсularly greаt cоntent
оn оur site. Keep up the great writing.

my wеb blоg: ejaculation master scam